Well contrary to recent rumours I was not away on some exotic island living in the lap of luxury, neither was I off getting drastic plastic done in some eastern european country. The truth of the matter, is in fact much more mundane. Between work commitments, problems with laptops, house-hunting (for a friend) and other things going on I simply haven't had a chance to get near my blog. The fact that my own blog hasn't been updated doesn't overly worry me, however, I do now feel guilty that I have not read my favourite blogs in far too long and now have some serious catching up to do:
- Has CatGirlSpeaks bought another new dress or two, what's the skinny on RH etc.?
- What wonders has little Grace Violetta brought into Omani's hectic life recently?
- How has Paige bounced back from the shitty time she had a little while ago?
- Is Mr. Doris still as wonderful as ever?
- How wonderful was Boston for Kev?
- Which news tidbits has JL dissected and commented upon for us?
- Has Connor bought a new people carrier?
- Did Maca bring Tayto, Lyons Teabags and Dennys Rashers back from Ireland?
- Has Winds settled back into normality after her fantastic trip down under?
- Who's baby has Kaz been babysitting recently?
- What in the world has Arse End of Ireland seen recently that has made her blood boil?
Alas I have learned a lesson from this break, that everything you enjoy in life comes with a price tag and blogging for me can enduce guilt if I don't manage to keep up to date with those bloggers I kept in regular contact with until recently! The break has also taught me how I deal with organise my life to certain extent. If I get on with things and keep going I'm good, however, if I put something off, it begins to niggle at me, inducing a feeling of guilt. Then I procrastinate a little longer, putting things off again, allowing tasks to become more arduous and guilt inducing.
So I have eventually taken the bull by the horns and logged on again. I will try to play catch up but have made a decision to take things slowly - I will try not to get my knickers in a twist to catch up with every minutiae from my favourite blogs.